When people go to explore the place, they not only just travel, but also want to eat good food, take photos of the amazing views and capture the beautiful moments. With keeping all this in mind and also in order to share his traveling experience, Shubham Jain has created Travel Food Click Repeat.
By sharing his stories and travel photographs, he want to inspire others to travel more often.
This Blog is divided into five categories, namely, Travel, Food, Wondrous_Shots, Finance & Law, and LifeStyle. This blog also includes a comparison and review of the business model of various companies and applications.
The topics on which we put our focus on, in a particular category, are as follows:
- Having posts regarding traveling to the places which are hidden gems that people usually miss or telling about the highlights of the place which people should visit.
- Posts regarding the journey of the famous bloggers and companies working in the travel industry.
- Where and how to have delicious food at reasonable prices.
- Top picks amongst various restaurants or food stalls in an area.
- How and from where you can capture the good snaps of the view, food and everything in between.
- General tips regarding the basics of photography.
Finance and Law
- Posts regarding information about different terms of finance, and basics of fundamental & technical analysis related to companies.
- Short summaries about various provisions of laws and regulations in India.
- Posts which help people to improve the way they live their life.
Connect with us on:
About Our Authors
Before a Blogger, Shubham Jain was a Trader on National Stock Exchange of India, through Kotak Securities Limited, stock broking and distribution arm of Kotak Mahindra Group.
Shubham Jain is a cool guy to hang out with for fun or food. He loves to make new friends and to meet new people from different cultures, ideologies, and perspectives. You can also call him by his nickname, Klaus.
Shubham does like to read non-fiction books. He has also listed Robert T. Kiyosaki’s best selling book, Rich Dad Poor Dad, Dale Carnegie’s How to Win Friends and Influence People, and the 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss amongst his favorites.
He likes to spend his time watching the original and exclusive web series, shows and movies on Netflix and Amazon Prime.
The investors like Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffet, Peter Lynch and CA Rakesh Jhunjhunwala are amongst his inspirations. He is learning and eventually creating his investment philosophy around a concept pioneered by Benjamin Graham-Value Investing.
He is looking forward to becoming an investor by investing in the multibagger stocks in order to improve his asset portfolio. His future plans also include becoming a Global Citizen by traveling almost every beautiful place around the world.
Connect with Shubham:
Tavisha Jain is an Indian based traveler and blogger. She started blogging in 2018. Tavisha loves to explore new places and different cultures. She is a friendly, fun loving and decent personality.
She is born and brought up in Delhi. She is fond of traveling since her childhood days. Visiting distinct places and witnessing different traditions become a part of her life at an early age. For her, sharing those amazing experiences with other people and writing them down in words is worth something.
She is a commerce graduate now and also pursuing a professional course. She enjoys her freedom and flexible life. Learning something new every now & then, and finding her passion is her recent favorite job.
Connect with Tavisha:
If you are a fellow traveler or blogger and have questions that are not answered here, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.